I wanted to reach out to the whole Gloucestershire community and let you know that the safety and well-being of our patients, employees and their families are our number one priority. We are here for you and we are currently open as usual – Dermot Keogh, Practice Owner.
On behalf of Keith Holland Opticians, I would like to reassure you on the steps we are taking at the practice, regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our priority is the safety of our patients, employees and their families. At Keith Holland Opticians we always follow strict hygiene protocols and we have reinforced these in line with the latest official guidance from Public Health England.
We are closely monitoring the situation to make sure that we are taking all precautions to protect our patients and colleagues alike. For the time being, we are continuing to operate as usual. We will continue to keep in touch with you and are carefully following official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England.
To reassure you when visiting the practice:
- We are set over 5 floors so we will see you without any other patients on that floor
- We can offer you the convenience of free parking in front of or behind the building
- Our Optometrists wear masks and gloves and have created an innovative see through acrylic barrier between the patient and the Optometrist
- Our longer appointment times ensures all areas used get sanitised between customer visits
- Every frame is being wiped throughout the day and as soon as it’s been handled. We have removed all non-essential items – i.e. magazines, leaflets.
- As well as the hygienic precautions, we are minimising the number of customers at any one time so we would ask where possible to book your visit so we can manage footfall.
- Our normal welcoming handshake will now be a welcoming elbow or foot touch.
Ordering more contact lenses
For the time being we are still taking contact lens orders, as normal and we will ensure that these are delivered directly to your door. Please call us on 01242 233500 to arrange this. For our Eyeplan customers supply will carry on as normal.
We can come to you
Given the current circumstances we are happy to conduct an eye test at your home and you can choose, measure and get glasses or contact lenses delivered to you, should you need. This is all part of the flexible services we have planned.
Should you want to talk to one of our experts remotely, we can arrange a video call (Zoom, WhatsApp, Facebook and Skype) as well as email and phone.
As ever, you are the heart of our business and we look forward to welcoming you whenever and however you choose.