Night lenses correct your vision while you sleep. They are the simplest way to get freedom from glasses and daytime contact lenses without laser eye surgery!
Testimonial from Ollie Thorley:
“Night lenses has undoubtedly helped my vision in both a sporting and life context. I notice improvements in my hand-eye coordination when I’ve been wearing the night lenses versus when I haven’t. It’s also virtually risk free – which was another factor that drew me to the night lenses over other alternatives”
Who are they suitable for?
- Adults who are short sighted
- Children who are short sighted or becoming more short sighted
- Myopia management – reduces progression by up to 60%
- Reduces risks of Macular Degeneration/Glaucoma/Cataracts
- Contact lenses wearers who suffer with dry eye
- More convenient than glasses
- Spectacle and contact lens wearers who have an active lifestyle
- Alternative to laser corrective surgery
Night Lenses are:
- Safe and reversible unlike laser
- Easy to care for – even for children!
- Comfortable to wear
- May slow the progression of myopia
What prescriptions are suitable?
- Spherical spectacle prescription -0.75D to -6.00D
- Astigmatism up to -2.00DC
- All of these treatment options are available through our Eyeplan membership scheme. This includes home delivery and discounted eyewear.